Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Inception VS Salt!!!

OK so I was surfing on the net the other day. And I found out that the movie "Salt" (Angelina Jolie) was the 17th movie of 2010. Now I have a question... Why the hell would they put "Salt" the 17th (not a compliment) it doesn't even deserve to be 20th. I mean I saw the trailer and I was like "Dude I so have to watch this!" but when I watched, I realized two things...
1. I just wasted 8$!
2. I just wasted 1h 40min of my life on this!
And the rating were 6.5! See even the ratings were bad!

Now a movie that was worth 8$ was Inception (Leonardo Dicaprio)! It was amazing!! I mean, when I saw the trailer I didn't care. I thought it was just about some guy who dreams about killing people and his wife! But when I watched it (I was forced to - _ -) one word came at of my mouth "WOW!". And this was the 3rd movie of 2010, and it got 9.0 views!

Thank You for reading, I hope you find this true and interesting...
And for your interest the 1st movie in 2010 was "Black Swan" (Nathalie Portman) and the rating was 8.7! If you want to find out more click the link below...

http://www.imdb.com/chart/2010s?mode=popular

No comments:

Post a Comment